|End The Stigma Badges|
7. Bob is 15 years old and has also worked as a photographer.
8. I have been married for just over 3yrs.
9. I (we) went to Joplin, Missouri with a friend, to photograph the aftermath of the tornado that decimated the town in 2011.
10. The coolest person I remember (us) meeting was Ryan Hurst. He was just so sweet and kind. (SOA & Remember the Titans etc)
11. Jynx has met far more people than I have. So many of varying types and interests. I randomly ran into one of them last year at a retirement party and that added a bit of curiosity to some of the other people around me. Which obviously I couldn't explain, so Jynx handled it.
12. I am a Type 1 Diabetic.
|Aloha Lola Cards|
13. We were invited to speak at a juvenile Diabetes camp years ago, before my DID Dx & It went well.
14. We LOVE Horror films.
15. Slash is one of the sexiest musicians ever. This is not a debate.
16. Toon had rescued an otter years ago & Jynx helped her save & relocate the animal.
As well as our "Living with DID Talks."
21. We rescue and foster ferrets with my husband.
22. We listen to podcasts every week. Voices for Change2.0 is my personal favorite.
23. My parts have painted large scale murals. Nursery's are their favorite works to create. As throughout my entire system, there is a love and protective nature for children.
24. Before my Diagnoses I also had gone to doctors trying to figure out why I had such massive gaps in my memory and continued to experience "black outs." I was prepared for a doctor to one day tell me that I had an inoperable brain tumor. Which obviously, that didn't happen.
25. We have gone to college and taken many varied classes over the years.
- Bob & Stevy: Child Lit writing courses, forensics, and photography
- Toon: Many varied art classes and workshops. (Yes, at a college level)
- TLO: Religion and origins of many various subject matter. She finds etymology (the study of words) fascinating.
-Jake: Religion and how people interact and interpret various doctrine.
- Jynx: Studied in depth human behavior, micro expressions and human detection. (She finds people and their behaviors fascinating)
- Me, Erika: I don't remember much about any college I've ever been to. I have vague memories of studying massage with a friend. I know I was not alone in that course, Motion found it interesting.
|Aloha Lola Cards|