Enjoy & please share how yours turned out if you try them! Tweet us @TheWeInMe
- 2cups heavy whipping cream, well chilled
- 12oz. bittersweet baking chocolate broken into small pieces
- In large bowl, beat whipping cream on medium speed until stiff peaks form
- In a bowl set over sauce pan of simmering water, melt chocolate
- Pour melted chocolate over whipped cream: fold together
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour
- Serve and Enjoy!
- 1 Hershey Bar or package of Hershey's Kisses
- 1 Tube of Crescent rolls
- Open rolls & lay out each flat on prepared cookie sheet per the packages instructions
- Place individual chocolate pieces at large end of dough
- Roll the Chocolates to the point & shape dough into a croissant
- Be sure the chocolate is wrapped by the dough or it can melt out the sides
- Bake (using package instructions) & Enjoy!
- 1 box, Jello No Bake cheesecake
- 2 King size packages of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Follow the instructions on the cheesecake package but do not assemble yet. You won't need the crust. You should chill your filling now.
- Break & Crush up the Peanut Butter Cups
- Pack the crushed Peanut Butter Cups at the base of the cupcake papers & place inside the pan. (I've found this helps keep their form)
- Remove cheesecake mix from fridge & cover your Peanut Butter Cup base
- Chill in refrigerator for at least one hour
- Indulge in the awesomeness of Reese's Cheesecake Cups! ;)